Thursday, May 03, 2007

Because I just finished my sophomore year of college!

Well, since I haven't posted since Sunday...and because I just finished my sophomore year of college and am taking a well deserved (yeah right) break...here's a little survey for your reading entertainment...I'm too lazy to actually write something but was bored as heck. Before you start reading though...

I AM OFFICIALLY A JUNIOR IN COLLEGE!
I'LL BE HOME FRIDAY NIGHT!
MY BIRTHDAY IS SUNDAY :)

And now the main event...

BASICS
name: Katherine Marie Lunt

height: 5'1"
shoe size: Depends what kind of shoe…6.5 usually
hair color: Red siblings: Christian, Patrick, Marissa
eyes: blue/gray college: Miami University of Ohio
jr.high: Perrysville Junior High School
elementary: R.F. McMullen School and C.E. Budd School
hometown: Loudonville, OH
favorite place: Home, grandma and grandpa Henley’s or Put-in-Bay
favorite soda: Mt. Dew
game system: Super Nintendo (DONKEY KONG!)
favorite food: Oh man…SO hard…cheesecake probably
favorite book: Honestly…I don’t know if I have a favorite…but I love to read.
favorite pen: The pen that John gave me…but that’s not why it’s my favorite. It’s just freaking awesome!
favorite car: Mini Cooper
favorite animal: Unicorn. Okay…okay…horse
favorite burger place: Wendy's
favorite hobby: Um…singing?
bar or club: Don’t do either really, but I’d be more willing to go dancing at a club than hang out in a bar
favorite vitamins: Definitely Flintstone vitamins
favorite show: I’ll go with one that’s still running…Gilmore Girls
favorite news: When my parents told me we were moving to Loudonville…haha…no, I don’t even really remember the moment I got that news…I was probably sad to leave my friends anyway.
gold or silver: silver

favorite dog: dash hounds or pugs
cell phone co.: Verizon
favorite shirt: My basketball camp shirt from 7th grade…even though I never played basketball on a school team…and I shouldn’t even have gone to camp because I suck at sports
favorite sport: Um…I loved cheering for basketball
favorite alcohol: Haven’t really tried much…I am partial to whiskey in Pepsi though (thanks, mom!)
favorite computer: Dell is pretty cool
avorite fruit: Either oranges or purple grapes
favorite song: Three way tie between Moon River, Smile by Nat King Cole, and Rainbow Connection
ketchup or salsa: ketchup
favorite milkshake: Yeah…I’m going to have to go with Jamocha Shake from Arby’s
steak or lobster: Don’t like sea food, so steak
favorite color: blue
favorite weather: Marissa and I have a perfect day that usually comes in the spring…sunny but not so bright you need sunglasses, warm but not humid, a light breeze that blows your hair, but not all in your face, and it’s cool enough for jeans and a T-shirt

YOU…
have a crush on someone: Well, kind of I guess

wish you could live somewhere else: Sometimes, but I really love Loudonville
think others find you attractive: Sometimes I suppose
want more piercings: Nope, I’m good
like cleaning: I love to clean…so what?!
like roller coasters: Not particularly
write in cursive or print: Usually print, but I like to write in cursive sometimes so I don’t forget how. haha
last talked to: In person Marissa, through texts Brittany, on the phone mom, on AIM Jimmy
last thought of: Brittany
last cut your nails: Um…two weeks ago I think
last did laundry: Monday night…all by myself because Issa May fell asleep. lol
last hugged a tree: It’s been a while…
last watched anime: Not a big fan
last prayed: I try to pray every night

FOR OR AGAINST…
long distant relationships: I’m all for them if both people are committed enough to make it work because it takes effort

killing people: What kind of question is that?! Of course I’m against killing people!
teenage smoking: Not a big fan of any smoking…it’s bad
driving drunk: Definitely against. That’s why I’m an official designated driver :)
gay/lesbian relationships: To quote Savage Garden…”I believe you can’t control or choose your sexuality”
soap operas: Oh my gosh! SO funny. Have you ever watched Passions?!

HAVE YOU…
ever cried over a boy: Probably more than I should

ever been in a fist fight: Haha…no…because I’d lose…
ever been arrested: Nope
ever had a friend die: No, thank goodness…I couldn’t even imagine…
ever dated a cousin: You’d think I would have…being related to half of Loudonville and all.
ever used a gun: Not a real one…I don’t think
ever finished a puzzle: Yeah, Marissa and I used to fight over who’d get to put the last piece on…even though dad and Patrick pretty much did the entire puzzle
ever got surgery: Nope
ever got beat up: Marissa used to beat me. Heehee
ever hated someone: I don’t hate anyone, but there are people I dislike
ever made a huge mistake: I wouldn't say huge...but life wouldn’t be life without a couple mistakes here and there
ever tried any drugs: Nope
ever jogged a mile: Sure have

WHAT…
shoes do you wear: Different shoes at different times…tennis shoes the most though

are you scared of: losing loved ones, heights, snakes
do you sleep in: pajamas…why, what do you sleep in, hm?
did you eat for lunch: Here at school usually yogurt, pb&j sandwich, and cheddar jack cheez its

NUMBER…
of times I have had my heart broken?: I’d have to say 1…big one

of hearts I have broken?: I don’t know…probably none
of guys/girls you've rejected?: Let’s see…Dustin Rambacher about 6 times…and then maybe two other guys
of drugs you taken: Zero
of accidents you been in: Zero…knock on wood

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE…
pretty: I have my good and bad days…

funny: In a weird way…mostly when I’m not trying to be…
hot: No
friendly: I think so
ugly: Like I said…bad days sometimes
loveable: Well, I think so, but my last four boyfriends broke up with me…haha
caring: Very
dorky: haha…Very
cocky: Not at all…well…maybe about Donkey Kong Country :)
girly: I should hope so because I sort of am one
boyish: Not really
smart: Book smart...lol
pimp: Nah
angel: Eh…your call
gangster: Heavens no!
god: No…

FAVORITE
five letter word: kinky…come on, it’s a funny word!

comedian: Ellen
candy: Milky way, white chocolate Reeses, and mike & ikes
cartoon: Family Guy
cereal: Cinnamon Toast crunch
day of week: Um…Sunday probably
least fave day: Monday during the school year…no least favorite day during the summer
jello flavor: Lime
summer/winter: winter
trampolines or swimming pools: both are pretty sweet

PERSON WHO LAST...
slept in your bed: Me…that I know of…

saw you cry: Probably Marissa
made you cry: John
you went to the movies with: Josh, Will, Brandi, Amy, and Marissa
yelled at you: Probably Marissa
sent you an email: My study abroad advisor

HAVE YOU EVER…
said "i love you" and meant it?: Yes. It shouldn’t even be said if it’s not meant!

gone out in public in your pajamas?: But of course
kept a secret from everyone?: I’d be lying if I said no
cried during a movie?: Oh yes…
planned your week based on the TV Guide?: I may watch a lot of t.v. but I’m not THAT dependent on it
been on stage?: Yeah, I miss being in shows…
been to New York?: No, but I hope to go soon
been to California?: No, but I hope to go before I die
been to Florida?: Yep. I love Disney World :)
Hawaii?: Nope
China?: Nope
Canada?: Yep
Europe?: 4 ½ months!!!!
apples or bananas?: Um…apples
blue or red?: blue
walmart or target?: Don’t really care
spring or fall?: Fall
what are you gonna do after you finish this?: I don’t know…I guess I should finish packing
what was the last meal you ate?: pb&j sandwich, pringles, and a nature valley bar
are you bored?: Oh yes
last noise you heard?: A bird chirping right outside the window!
last smell you sniffed?: I think someone ordered pizza…
last time you went out of state/province?: Um…geeze, it’s been a while…two years?

FRIENDSHIP/LOVE
do you believe in love at first sight?: I don’t NOT believe in it…does that make sense? lol

do you want children one day & if so, how many?: Yes, I want two boys and two girls :)
most important thing to you in a friendship is?: Honesty is definitely important

RANDOM STUFF
criminal record?: Nope

do you speak any other languages?: I sort of remember a little bit of Spanish
name some of your favorite things in your bedroom?: Um…the Ophelia painting, my wonderful water bed…and I’m trying to imagine my bedroom…nothing else is really standing out to me…
piercings and where?: My ears
worst feeling in the world?: DEFINITELY a broken heart, no doubt about it
whom you love: All of my family and friends. They’re the best!

YOUR…
nickname(s): Kevin, K, Dr. Kat, Kit Kat, Kathy May June

initials: KML
how old do you look?: Young…like 17 or something
how old do you act?: It depends who I’m with and what kind of a mood I’m in :)
glasses/contacts?: Nope
braces: From March 27, 1998 – January 9, 2001
do you have any pets?: Two cats, Anna (even though he’s MIA) and Greta
you get embarrassed?: Sometimes
what upsets you?: I don’t know…various things…like when people don’t wash their hands after going to the bathroom!

Last night in this dorm room :)

Katherine

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shanon loves "Passions". I miss little Timmy on that show. He died a few years ago. He played the witch's little sidekick in the soap opera.

Katherine said...

I definitely remember Timmy...wasn't he like a puppet or talking doll or something weird like that? lol

Marissa said...

she was the only one who knew he was alive..everyone else just thought he was her doll. haha. and remember "the fog". haha

Anonymous said...

No I meant he died in real life...