Thursday, July 28, 2005

Beautiful weather...really!

Alright, so it's been quite a while since I last posted an entry in this little old blog thingy. So..what's new with Katherine, you ask? Well, for starters I quit my job because it was taking up too much of my good old summer. Alright...so I didn't quit my job...neither of them. So I still work almost every single day. But you know what, I'm okay with that because I still get to spend time with my family and Brian, plus I make loads of money for college. And besides, I only have about 2 1/2 more weeks of work left since I'll be leaving for college soon. Yes, that's right. I leave for college on August 19th. That is about 23 days....wow....I really don't want to leave. I mean, I know that it will be loads of fun and whatnot, but I'm just enjoyed summer too much.

Speaking of college I made contact with my roomate! Her name is Jillian and she is from McMurray, Pennsylvania. She has brown hair and brown eyes and she works at Abercrombie and Fitch and spends her summer lying around her pool with her friends....hm....So she is probably skinny and tan with a nice body because let's face it, you've got to have the figure of a model to work at Abercrombie and Fitch....I mean, really, have you ever been in there? Not that I'm insulting my new roomie or anything. Oh, and get this, she was a cheerleader in high school! Just like me! Except that she also did dance and gymnastics, which means her squad probably tumbled and competed and stuff...and we all know the LHS cheerleaders don't do that cool stuff...sigh...But anyway, yeah, hopefully we get along pretty well...

Oh, and I also got my laptop! It's really nice. It's a silver Dell one...and it looks expensive...which it was...but that's besides the point. It's really nice. Speaking of college stuff...I got a package from Charles Pealer, the guy who gave me the Charles Pealer scholarship. He labeled the package "College survival kit" or something, lol. It included a swiss army knife, and pepper spray, and some matches, and stuff...lol. I thought that was rather odd...makes me scared to go to college...But the package did have m&ms, so that was cool. Plus, it was nice of the guy to do that because he even delievered it to my house personally.

Alright, so nothing too exciting has happened recently. However, I am excited about the first week in August because I'll be going to Put-in-Bay twice! First my girlfriends and I are going for two days. It will be the usual...Amy, Tiffani, Beth, Marissa, and I, minus Ashley. She decided she doesn't want to spend two days with her high school friends whom she may never see again for all she knows. Alright, so I'm sure she'll see us again, but still...you'd think she'd want to go...she wants to stay and work...which I understand because money for college is important...oh well...I'm done with that...Also Lauren, Twila, Marissa, and I are going to P.I.B. for the fourth year in a row! We decided after the first year to make it an anual thing, and it's still going strong. It's going to be so much fun!

Also, I had a very wonderful time last night. I went over to Brian's house and we watched Seabiscuit, which is a pretty good movie. But then it started storming. It was lightning and thundering and raining and it was so beautiful. I just love this rainy stormy weather so much better than the hot humid weather. And I'm sorry for those of you who prefer the sun and heat and whatnot, but I think you're crazy. So due to the beautiful, rainy weather and my wonderful boyfriend I've been having a wonderful summer. Alright, well I think that's about enough of my blogging tonight...until next time, peace out.

Katherine

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Lol, I didn't know if people would want to hear about that...it's sort of personal, but if you don't care...Yes, dancing to the light of the storm was absolutely wonderful.