Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Um...yeah?

Okay, so not much has happened since I last posted. Thursday night I made a very last minute decision to go see War of the Worlds with Marissa and a bunch of other people. It was a good movie, but very freaky. It was the kind of movie that made me thankful to be alive, yet fearful that I could die any moment. I couldn't sit still the entire movie and I was just speechless afterward. But it was good, I reccoment you all go see it...All 1 1/2 people who read this blog...Anyway...

Of course, I worked all weekend, as usual. Friday I went shopping with Issa May and I spent a whole bunch of money that I shouldn't have. But hey, I work a lot, and I deserve a good old shopping spree, especially since I'm a girl and I love my shopping.

Saturday I went to the car show. I met up with Sugar Lips and Justin. We looked at the cars. I don't really know cars very well, but there was this really cool looking silver one that looked like a car James Bond would own. At 12:30 I went to my grandma's and watched over her garage sale for a couple hours while she went down to the car show. There was barely any businnes, but it was okay because I got to read a lot of my book. Saturday night after I got off work Brian, Kenny, and I went putt putting. That was fun, even though Kenny ditched us to "try and go catch the bat." And even though I suck horribly at putt putt. But that's okay, it's still fun. Then Brian and I came back to my house and watched Sweet Home Alabama.

Today I worked six hours at the pool, working in the concession stand. That is the most boring job ever. And I hate it so much, but hey, at least it's money. And I like money, especially when I'm heading off to college in a very short time...but I don't want to think about that right now...I'm enjoying the summer. I went up the hill to my Aunt Rita and Uncle Chuck's house to watch fireworks. Except we got there early to eat and talk. It was really fun. We jumped on the trampeline and went digital camera crazy. Then I watched the fireworks, reminiced, and had a good time with my cousins. I love my family so much. It's going to be sad not being able to be here next year for all the family get togethers...but once again...let's not talk about that just yet...

Tomorrow I leave for Put-in-Bay. It's going to be mom, dad, Patrick, Marissa, me, Brian, and Sam. Not that they hate each other or anything...but Brian and Sam aren't really the best of friends...but I think it will be a fun trip. I just want Brian to have a good time. (But Brian, don't have a good time just because I want you to.) lol. Alright, and now it is time for bed. So off I go. Next entry I'll have lots of good Put-in-Bay things to talk about. Talk to you all later. Peace out!

~Katherine

No comments: