Sunday, September 11, 2005

I'm a loser...

Well, it's been quite a while since I last posted. It's a shame that's how I always start my posts that way...Oh well, here's a little entertainment for those people who read my blog and don't comment, but that's alright...I do it too...

I went home last weekend!!! It was so great to be back among the familiar faces and whatnot. So we went straight home and my mom held me in a two minute hug, and made me cry...I guess I didn't realize how much I missed her until I actually saw her again...yeah, I'm a baby, so what? Then Marissa and I went to the football game where we saw almost the entire class of 2005...I suppose a lot of them come home every weekened....Oh well, if I could I probably would. But I saw everyone! And it was so great! Plus I got to see Will play football! And he was awesome! It was weird seeing him in the football uniform, but hey, doesn't look so bad. (wink wink)

After the game Kenny, Danny, Will, Brandon, Ashley, and Tiffani came over to our house to hang out. We watched Hitch, a cute hilarious movie. So that was fun. Saturday morning Marissa and I went to the soccer game, which they won. So that was cool. After that, mom, Marissa, and I went grocery shopping and spent a lot of the afternoon making dinner! We made meatloaf and potatoes and pudding! All while watching Sleepless in Seatle! That's a good movie. Then grandma and grandpa came down for dinner and I ate too much, but it was good. I didn't realize how much I missed actual food, lol.

Saturday night we went to the movies with the usual group to see The 40 year old virgin. It wasn't as funny as I thought it would be, and not nearly as funny as Wedding Crashers. But it was nice to go out with my friends before coming back to Miami. Sunday I went to church and sang in the choir with my mom and then went home and basically slept for 2 1/2 hours...Then we went to grandma and grandpa's house for August and September birthdays. I played Peanuts and actually won! Go figure, I never win! And then we played Beyond Balderdash, and Kristen and I came in second.

Then the best part! A few of us cousins went outside to play Man Hunt! We used to play all the time when I was little, but I was always scared of the dark and had to hide with someone and whatnot. But it was so much fun! Then once most of the little kids left we played Bloody Wolf until it was just Brittany, Brad(her boyfriend), Josh, Marissa, and I. And Brad was all hyper and wanted to keep playing again and again...Odd kid....likes to hide in trees...And Josh told us stories about his encounters with gays...And that was interesting...

Monday we headed back "home" to Miami. Chad, Marissa, and I saw like 5 police cars, and he said he saw 11 on the way to Columbus. Crazy...So I've been back here for a week now...And I already can't wait to go back home for the Loudonville fair! You know, I just really don't think I'm a college kind of girl...Sigh...Oh well, that's life...This weekend was interesting...Friday night I didn't feel like going out so I stayed in and watched Grosse Point Blank, and I started to read my favorite Nicholas Sparks book, and I wrote in my journal, and I was bored out of my mind! I ended up staying up til 3:15 or so...at least that's the last time I looked at the clock...I suppose I was just subconsciously staying up...waiting for something, I don't know. I'm a loser.

Then Saturday Marissa and I were going to go to the football game, but Marissa wasn't feeling well, so we both stayed at the dorms. And we just chilled all day, so that was nice. Marissa said, "Let's watch Pirates of the Caribbean, unless you don't want to." And I said, "Not want to watch Pirates of the Caribbean? Now that's a silly thing to say." So we watched Pirates of the Caribbean, and both ended up falling asleep. Then I woke up, did some laundry and wasted some time on aol. And then I decided to go out! Which is odd...because it was already like 9:45...but alas, I went out. Got all dressed up...and met Twila at her friend's apartment. And then after spending a little time there, she was going to another party and then dancing. I wanted to go dancing, but not to another party, so I came home.

Then I stayed up late again, for really no apparent reason...and I couldn't get myself up for church this morning. So I'll have to go to the evening mass tonight. And I have a lot of homework to do now, so off I go. Wish me luck! Peace up, A town down!

Katherine

5 comments:

. said...

Sitting Here in Stinky Vapor,
Someone Stole My Toilet Paper!

Should I Lie? Or Should I Linger?
Or Shall I Be Forced To Use My Finger?!


admit it... you just dont like college cuz im not there!

Laura said...

Any help is cool. I'm not prejudiced.. lol

Katherine said...

Sugar Lips, stop saying that...it's quite disturbing...oh, and stop saying that silly toilet paper thing too. Heehee.

. said...

not nearly as disturbing as the stuff yo ualways say to me!

Katherine said...

You make it sound like I say naughty stuff, lol. I don't say anything disturbing to you!