Monday, November 27, 2006

I'm Thankful for Breaks!

Well, unfortunately Thanksgiving break has already come and gone. I had such an amazingly great time, even though I had just a bit of trouble with all the ex boyfriend memories (you know, I really hate that word...ex boyfriend...it sounds so harsh...so final). So I got hardly any work done on my eight page research paper and ended up staying up til 5 a.m. last night finishing it so I could turn it in this morning, but hey. It's all good. No worries! (Other than all the other crap I have to do between now and Christmas break...) So I won't go on and on about every single little detail about my break because we all know how boring that is...I'll just give you a little idea of how great it was... using pictures! Yay! Everyone loves pictures!

Wednesday night I went to the movies with Amy Dot, Tiffani Martini, Marissa, Brandon, Will, Josh, Greg, and his girlfriend. We saw the movie Happy Feet! It was so wonderful! First of all, it had penguins, which are adorable and it made me want to get up and dance! I laughed more just watching that movie than I have in the past month.

Thursday I spent the whole day at my grandma and grandpa's house eating lots of yummy food and playing games and just having a grand old time with my wonderful family, especially my wonderful cousin, Brittany Marie McMullen. She's pretty much the coolest person I know.
Did I mention how much yummy food I ate?

I got to spend time with our two new adorable kittens. We spent almost the whole weekend trying to decide on names and I think we finally ended with Ginger for the white and orange one and Pepper for the calico one with mitten paws. (Personally, I think that she looks more like a Nutmeg, but that's okay...) We got everyone to agree on Pepper so we better stick with it. They're so cute, I can't wait to spend more time with them during Christmas break!

I went out to dinner with all the beautiful loves of my life: Tiffani, Ashley, Marissa, Bri, Amy, and Beth (who is taking the picture). We ate at Applebee's, then got yummy ice cream at Cold Stone. Then we went back to our house and oddly enough...looked at wedding dresses and engagement rings...geeze. Last year we were playing the ha ha game and this year we're planning our freaking weddings...I don't want to grow up! Let's just play with some barbies or something, darn it!


Well, that was my break in a nutshell. It was so great and it was too short. Now I'm overwhelmed with work and stuff...but I'm sure these next 2 1/2 weeks will go by very fast and then I'll be home again...where I belong. Yay!

Is it Christmas yet?
I'm always happy during Christmas...

Katherine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the pics! I made it more interesting than words ;)

Anonymous said...

Katherine, great blog post... the pix are neat. Especially like that one of you, Marissa, and Brit - cool...