Thursday, November 22, 2007

For lack of an original idea

And the survey continues...

=>Dislikes<=

Least favorite color: brown
Animal: snake
Number: 15
President: Nixon?
Actor: Steve Harvey
Actress: Mandy Moore
Director: No clue
Celebrity: Lindsay Lohan
Artist: Picasso?
Poet: Um…don’t know
Writer: Dave Pelzer
Band: The White Stripes. Heehee
Singer: Paris Hilton
Food: olives
Fruit: strawberry
Vegetable: radishes
Candy: butterscotch
Candy bar: All candy is good!
Skittles flavor: red
Month: June is rather uneventful for me
Year: How can people have a least favorite year...? Every year of my life has been great I think!
Decade: I don’t know…1920s?
Century: No clue…
War: Spanish American War
Flower: I’m not a big red roses fan…they’re so cliche
Tree: palm trees
Hair color: they’re all okay…
Eye color: they’re all okay…
Disney princess: Snow White
Disney villain: Ursala
Disney prince: Nothing against them…
Movie character: Um…can’t stand Jar Jar Binx
Play character: No clue
Book character: Oh geeze…I really cannot stand Percy in Harry Potter
Musical character: Conrad Birdie
Play: A view from the bridge was kind of boring...
Musical: Camelot…sorry, mom!
Person: Um…don’t know really…
Brand of cereal: Not a big fan of Lucky Charms
Brand of battery: Rayovac...seriously. I hate that brand!
Mental illness: That’s an odd question…
Medication: No preference
Serial killer: They all pretty much suck
Poison: all of them?
Type of sword: bayonette
Type of gun: they all suck
Toothpaste brand: don’t know
Scent: Pearberry
Taste: coffee
Sound: alarm that goes off when dorm hall door is open for too long
Sexual position: That one may take a while to find out…
Article of clothing: sandals

=>What do you think Of...<=

Ugly people: I hope they’re pretty on the inside…?
Pretty people: Lucky them…
Bald people: They’re pretty cool, like my daddy :)
Scrawny African children: SO sad…
Religion: Amazing
Politics: Not a big politics person…
Abortion: Don’t believe in abortion under any circumstances
Church: Comforting
Separation of church and state: Not possible
Blondes: I don’t think they all have more fun…
Brunettes: Yeah, they’re cool…
Redheads: SO awesome! :)
Mainstream rock: Um...it’s cool
Abercrombie: I don't like Abercrombie because they have a weight limit for their employees. That's just ridiculous!
Pop music: It’s alright….
Classic rock: THE BEST!
Emo music: Asi asiI
gnorance: is never a good thing
Stupidity: Annoying
Mental retardation: Remember: Person before disability
Friends: the BEST!
Disrespect: Not cool
Immaturity: Yeah…even at college
Republicans: don’t want change
Democrats: want change
George W. Bush: The president. lol.
Your mom: AMAZING!
My mom: I don’t know your mom…
Me: I’m pretty fond of myself
Dry walls: not wet…
Painted walls: Pretty…
Drugs: Bad for you!
Alcohol: Um…I am sort of partial to whisky in pepsi every now and then…
Prostitution: Not a good way to make a living
Premarital sex: I don’t judge others…I’m just waiting
Teenage sex: I wouldn’t say it’s the smartest thing…
People: Some are great and others, not so much
Your classmates: Some are cool, others not so much
Your co-workers: Pretty freaking amazing
Your school: Let’s just say I don’t LOVE it, but I don’t hate it
Your family: THE BEST EVER!
Your mental health: Sane…except for when I'm pulling an all nighter
Falling asleep holding a stuffed animal: His name is Congo, thank you :)
Your life: AMAZING!
The color green: Ew
Pickles: Amy’s favorite
Food: My one true love!
Electricity: Pretty necessary in this day and age
Niagra falls: Beautiful
Bridges: They’re alright…
Braces: Freaking sucked!
Dictionairies: I used to hate it when I asked a teacher how to spell a word and she'd say to look it up in the dictionary...I can't look it up if I don't know how to spell it, duh!
Television: I watch too much…
Fairy tales: Wouldn’t have been a child without them
Hollywood: I’m sort of obsessed…
MTV: It’s alright…gotten much worse over the years

Happy Thanksgiving Day everyone!

Katherine

3 comments:

Marissa said...

Flower: I’m not a big red roses fan…they’re so cliche

you stole that from me, loser. i've always said that.

Katherine said...

I did not steal that from you. You were just the first one to actually say it and I've always agreed with you!

Shelle said...

haha. you can always tell who's an education major: "person before disability" ... boy did we EVER hear about that. regardless, i do think it is an important lesson that many people haven't learned.

ps: these surveys are amazing :). i have no idea where you get them all, but before too long, i'll probably be copying yours for me to do on my blog lol. they're so entertaining! [even though many people wouldn't agree ...]

enjoy! :)