Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Please sir, can I have some more?

=>Beliefs<=

Do you believe in God?: yes he's Amazing!
Do you believe in magic?: In a young girls heart...haha
True love?: With all my heart!
Heaven?: Yes
Hell?: yes
Satan?: yes
The Lord and Lady?: What…which lord and lady?
The Goddess?: You need to be more specific…
The Greek Gods or Goddesses?: All I know is that Athena is the best Greek Goddess EVER! The Pagan Gods or Goddesses?: Who?
Are you an atheist?: no
Agnostic?: no
Do you believe in fairies?: As I told my Irish tourguide recently, yes, I do!
dragons?: Albie the racist dragon…
Unicorns?: Of course! It’s my favorite animal!
Gollums?: I thought that was a character from Lord of the Rings…not a type of creature…Santa?: Of course I believe in Santa!
The Easter Bunny?: If he does exist he used our computer once to type up his easter hunt :)
The Tooth Fairy?: Not really…
Pixies?: Of course I do!
Elves?: Of course Santa has elves. How else do all those toys get made before Christmas?Dwarves?: Yep
Mermaids?: Yep
Karma?: In a way…yes.
Immortality?: No, and I’m glad it doesn’t exist
Do you believe that each different belief creates a new reality?: I suppose you could look at it that way…but it makes things confusing
Do you believe in life on other planets?: I’m not saying yes and I’m not saying no
Do you believe in parallel universes?: I think it could be possible…
Do you believe that black holes are time portals?: I wish they were.
Do you believe in Eternity?: Yes
Do you believe in evolution?: Um….not sure…
Do you believe in life after death?: Yes, of course
What happens to us after we die?: I don’t know…never died before. But I can give you the simple answer: Heaven or hell or the island on Lost
Do you believe in superheroes?: OF COURSE!
Super villains?: Now what would be the point of super heroes if there were no super villains?
Do you believe in Fate?: Yes!
That everything has a purpose?: Yes, I truly do
Do you believe that everything revolves around money?: Not EVERYTHING, but unfortunately a lot of things…
Sex?: Do I believe in sex? What? Of course I believe that sex exists…otherwise nobody would be here and it would just be Adam and Eve living forever in the garden….how boring…
Love?: I believe in love!
Success?: Yes…
Making yourself happy?: Of course!
Making others happy?: Yes, it’s very important
Religion?: Oh yes!
Politics?: Um…I feel bad saying that I don’t really pay attention to politics very much…
Do you believe in miracles?: Yes, I love miracles!
Angels?: yes
Demons?: I suppose so
Ghosts?: Um…maybe more like spirits
Do you believe there's a someone for everyone?: Yes
Do you believe in true, selfless happiness?: yes
Do you believe in selfessness at all?: Yes, of course
Do you believe that wishing for something can make it happen?: I’d like to believe that…but it’s not always the case
Do you believe that anything can happen?: All things are possible

=>Do you have...<=

MSN: Yes, but I don’t use it.
A Neopets account: What is that?
A Vampirefreaks account: What the frick?
A Quizilla account: I’ve never even heard of these…A
Bzoink account: Are you just typing in random letters..?
Do you watch bugs crawl on the floor: I’m definitely not THAT bored…
Do you follow the bugs that crawl on the floor: Wouldn’t that be watching them?
Do you get attacked by ladybugs: Oh my…one time…wait…those weren’t ladybugs…those were mayflies. It was SCARY!
Are you scared of everything that breathes: Lol….no…
Doesn't breathe: Yes…the inanimate objects in this room are staring at me…
Are you scared of anything at all: Yes.
What: Snakes, heights, Michael Jackson’s Thriller video, little girls crawling out of televisions, and David Herman’s impression of a little girl crawling out of a television…
Which cardinal direction do you like best: North or West
Do you have a life: Yes and it’s AMAZING!
Do you have a microphone on your computer: Yep
A webcam: Yep…it’s so I can skype with my mommy and daddy :)
A scanner: Nope
A printer: Yes, but not at the moment…
A cordless mouse: Yep
Does your mouse light up: No, but I wish it did!
Are you scared of mice: Ew! Yes! But oddly enough I used to have pet mice…
What kind of computer do you have: Dell laptop
Were you ever physically abused: Yes…Marissa beats me…with baseball bats…
Verbally: Yes…haven't we all?
Sexually: No, thank Goodness
Do you wish you were a fish: Nah…I’m not a big swimmer…
A cat: It would be sweet to just lay in the sun and be lazy :)
A dog: No, they drool…
Do you have a cell phone: Yes, but it doesn’t work here in England
What kind is it: Verizon razor
Do you weasel out of things: Sometimes…D
o your teachers like you: Most of them…but it’s no big deal because I DON’T LIKE YOU EITHER, “DR.” ALAN FRAGER!
Do your parents like you: I don’t want to brag, but they pretty much love me. Heehee.
Do your siblings like you: I think so…
Does karma, if it exists, love you: Um…not sure…I think so…
Did you have a tail when you were born: No, Marissa got the tail. Whew.
Do you enjoy school: It’s not too bad here. It’s going to suck when I go back to Miami though.
Do you sleep under or over the covers: I sleep cuddled up under the covers
Do you sleep in a bed: When I do manage to get sleep…yes
Do you catch yourself floating at times: I wish!
Are you a packrat: Oh my yes…I save anything and everything…
Do you know HTML or CSS: A little HTML…but not enough to understand when I have a problem
Do you find yourself chewing on anything your fingers have touched: What…like my pen or pencil…? Yes…
Do you shy away from social situations: Um…I don’t think I shy away from them…I mean, I don’t avoid them…I just don’t jump into them…
Are you obsessed with shiny things: No…
Are you at least attracted to them: They are rather attractive…
Do you know what you're going to get for the holidays: Um…which holiday…? Christmas? No idea what I’m getting because I’m not giving my parents a Christmas list this year.
Do you smash guitars or any other type of instrument: Hm…no…but I should totally add that to my list of things to do before I die!
Do you label other people: I admit that sometimes I do…
Are you proud: Not of labeling other people…but yeah, sometimes I’m proud for other things.
Do you like scrambled eggs: Yeah, they’re cool, but not my all time favorite

More to come until I lose this writer's block...sorry...

Katherine :)

No comments: