Monday, September 22, 2008

Pretty good day

Today I...
  • turned off all my alarms and woke up 15 minutes before class started
  • thought mean things in my head about my stupid professor for giving us stupid busy work
  • found out from a friend that it's the first day of fall
  • watched three episodes of Desperate Housewives to try to catch up before the new season starts
  • skipped the usual after class nap
  • actually started my homework before midnight
  • realized that I'll be in the classrooms observing/teaching next week
  • realized that I have nothing "professional" to wear for observing/teaching in the classrooms next week
  • had a salad for lunch instead of just eating random snack items throughout the day
  • crossed nothing off of my list of things to do
  • went to a meeting about student teaching abroad...and actually am considering it
  • decided I DEFINITELY want to be living on the island again this summer if at all possible
  • sat down and just wrote
  • walked the 15 minutes home instead of waiting 10 minutes for a 2 minute bus ride (do the math)
  • heard from an old friend
Today I made a list of everything I want and deserve in a guy...
and decided I'm not going to settle for anything less

Overall, I'd say it was a pretty good day

Katherine

4 comments:

Marissa said...

this reminds me a little of that office episode where michael was being stupid as usual and it was a stupid day but pam fell asleep on jim's shoulder and at the end of the episode he was talking to the camera and said overall..it was a pretty good day. lol. :)

Anonymous said...

I did the math and bus ride plus wait would have been faster, but not as healthy... I think you meant either 12 minute or 20 minute bus rie? Mr. Stickler for Detail...

Anonymous said...

Whoops, Mr. Stickler made a typo - it's ride, not rie... I didn't say I could type properly!

Katherine said...

No...I know that the bus would have been quicker. That's the point...I chose to take the longer and more strenuous way home :)