Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Looking forward to it

Well, the semester is gradually coming to a close...FINALLY! I can hardly wait! There is just so much to look forward to these days. Normally I'm just looking forward to Thanksgiving break around this time, which I am, but this year there's even more excitement awaiting. So just for a glimpse into Katherine's mind, here's everything I'm looking forward to within the next month or so leading up to the best thing of all - Christmas break!
  • Daniel and Potter from the island coming to visit M and I this Friday night
  • Adam and his girlfriend, Amanda (whom I finally get to meet!), coming to see M's play this weekend also
  • Dad and Mom coming to see M's play Saturday night
  • Thanksgiving break!!!!
  • ALL of us girls being together over Thanksgiving break for the first time in two years!
  • Roller skating and other shenanigans at Acres of Fun over Thanksgiving break
  • Thanksgiving food and spending all day with the infamous Henleys
  • Being Daniel's date for his fraternity formal the first weekend back after Thanksgiving break
  • Amy and Jared possibly coming to see M's play the Saturday after break
  • Only two more weeks of classes, and one week of finals before Christmas break!
  • CHRISTMAS BREAK!!!!!

That's pretty much it for now. I won't go into the big Christmas break plans as of now. I just need to sit back and enjoy the end of the semester. Shouldn't be too bad. And hopefully it will go by super fast! Keep your fingers crossed!

Until next time,

Katherine

No comments: