Wednesday, December 05, 2007

My Grown Up Christmas List

So this year I decided not to make a Christmas list to give to my parents like I normally do. However, since I didn't write a Christmas List for them, Marissa, Christina (Marissa's friend studying in Greece with her), and I decided to write a practical/impractical Christmas Lists to send to Santa. I admit it was a rather long list...but I thought that it's my first Christmas List to Santa and I've been an awful good girl. So maybe he could manage to take care of a couple things...impractical or not :)

1. Boyfriend/fall in love
2. Lose ten pounds
3. Continue to make the Dean's List every semester in college
4. For military to stop being deployed and for soldiers to come home
5. Stay best friends with my Royal Holloway girls
6. For grandpa and grandma to be healthy and pain free
7. Mini cooper
8. Clear skin
9. White Christmas
10. Become more involved at Miami University
11. Horse
12. New kitten (Come on, mom and dad! Stop kicking the kittens out!)
13. Slow last 1 1/2 weeks in London
14. Incredibly slow Christmas break
15. Dates to all three weddings I'm attending this summer
16. Beat the last level of Donkey Kong Country Super Nintendo
17. Someone to kiss at New Years
18. Continue to grow closer to my dad's side of the family
19. Get more sleep
20. To be more spontaneous and live life to the fullest
21. Get rid of writer's block
22. Grow in my faith/define my own beliefs
23. To like beer
24. Make new friends at Miami University
25. For my right ankle to get back to normal size

Of course that's not everything on my list, but it's a preview. I seriously recommend writing Christmas lists to Santa. It's not only fun, but hopeful. And you must mail them too! Apparently, if you write Santa Claus on an envelope and mail it there is an actual place the letter goes to. And the letter gets read (and sometimes answered!) By who, you may ask? By Santa, of course!

Christmas is coming :)

Katherine

No comments: