Saturday, December 03, 2005

Rent!

Oh my gosh! I just saw the most amazing movie ever. RENT! I had never seen the show or even heard anything about what it was about really. But it is just so awesome! The actors! The singing! It was just so amazing! There are no words to describe how awesome it was, you just have to see it! Of course, as soon as I got back to my room I looked up the lyrics to all the songs, but unfortunately I can't remember the tunes! This sucks. I must have the soundtrack so I never forget! Just amazing!

Also, after the show we stopped into the swing dancing contest and it was also very awesome. Wow! I want to learn how to swing dance. I am so serious. It's got to happen sometime in my life. Hopefully sooner than later!

Wow, just...awesome! Peace out!

Katherine

No comments: