Saturday, December 10, 2005

Winter rocks my socks off...and now my feet are frozen!

I LOVE WINTER! I mean, seriously. Is there anything greater than snow?! It's just so beautiful and wonderful. I don't even care that it's sometimes freaking cold out. It's so worth it. Anyway, as you know finals time is upon us (or at least it is for those of us in college). But I don't even care about finals. I care enough to stay up late studying, and etc. But I really just don't care, all I want to do is get it over with so I can go home! Whenever I get depressed about finals all I have to do is imagine myself walking in my house door and seeing the Christmas decorations and lights, and all will be well. I can't wait!

In honor of Winter, the Christmas Season, and of course, Christmas break here is a list of things I must do during my time off from school...

1. Make a gingerbread house
2. Go ice skating
3. See the Columbus Zoo lights
4. Go sled riding down the Pleasant Hill dam
5. Make lots of Christmas cookies
6. Watch varioius Christmas movies such as White Christmas, It's a Wonderful life, A Christmas Story, Mrs. Santa Claus, and Holiday Inn
7. Drink plenty of hot chocolate
8. Kiss someone under the mistletoe (Ooo, you want it to be, don't you?)
9. Have a Christmas party for all my friends!
10. Sing Christmas carols (Not necessarily caroling though...)
11. Go to a LHS boys basketball game and see my cheerleaders too!
12. Go clubbing with the girls!

If you want to join in on the fun once I get home, give me a call! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Katherine

1 comment:

Shelle said...

that sounds like an awesome list, in fact, numbers 2,3,5,6,7,8,9,10, and my own variation of 1,4,11 and 12 are on my own "to do over break" list. so in other words, i think we're going to be up to practically the same things :). well, i hope you have fun with all of that and good luck w/ finals.