Monday, January 23, 2006

Unsolved Mysteries

You know, I have been in college for a good five months now. Although I am living the college life without difficulty (I think...) there are a few things that really bother me. I have much time to think because well...we're constantly thinking...and I have come to the conclusion that no matter how long I am in college there are a few things that I will never understand. So here's my list of unsolved college mysteries. Enjoy! Or share some questions of your own!

1. Why does the bathroom only get fogged up at night? (Seriously...it's like a sauna)
2. Why am I so lazy?
3. Why can't you step on the Miami seal?
4. Will I ever stop procrastinating?
5. Why is facebook so addicting?
6. Why did my Computer programming professor wear a bright orange safety vest on the first day of class?
7. Why is google so amazing?
8. Why are books so freaking expensive?!
9. Why hasn't Seth written me back yet? (It's alright, I still enjoy writting him...)
10. Why do I hate going to bed?
11. Why when I finally go to bed does it take forever to fall asleep?
12. Why when I finally fall asleep do I have a dream almost every time? (I used to barely ever dream back home...)
13. What is so awesome about going out on the weekends and waking up the next morning not remembering what you did?
14. Why do I get e-mails through my school account about how to "improve overall sperm production"...(I certainly didn't sign up for anything...)
15. Why do I have to wait until March to take my horseback riding class?!
16. Will I ever actually start exercising? (I even bought the membership and all...)
17. Why are the vending machines always out of Mike & Ikes? (Well, that could be because I buy them all...)
18. Whose idea was it to have so many dining halls?
19. Why did they pay Bill Cosby to come and speak?
20. Why is my room always messy when I'm a complete neat freak? (Actually not my fault...)

There you have it, some of the questions that run through my mind. Well, unfortunately homework calls and it would be rude not to answer (not to mention irresponsible).

Peace out!

Katherine

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad here... I'd say the bathrooms are only fogged up at night because that is when most everyone showers, so lots more humidity being generated. Love ya, miss ya, and goodbye - and see ya this weekend!

Katherine said...

Aw, my daddy commented. Love you, can't wait to see you too!

Jimmy said...

I thought this entry was supposed to be about internet ettiquette?

Katherine said...

I decided people may take offense to an entry like that or think that I was talking specificially about them. And I don't want people to hate me.