Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The story of my life...

An aol conversation between my wonderful cousin, Brittany, and I...

britty marie18: i was watching family home videos the other day
britty marie18: back in 91 and stuff
britty marie18: they are hillarious
katherinel12: lol
katherinel12: They usually are.
britty marie18: then it showed xmas at grandmas and i was 1 and you were what like 3 or 4 and you kept bringing me stuffed animals lol
britty marie18: and my mom goes "awe look what marissa brought for you" and you go in a tiny voice "katherine"
britty marie18: it was precious

People ask what it's like being a twin...Well, there you have it. The story of my life...lol

Peace out!

Katherine

3 comments:

. said...

Ha!

i'm not even a twin and i'm STILL dealing with those problems...

Katherine said...

What...? People get you confused with Marissa? Listen, I know you have red hair and all, but the similarities stop there.

Tyrus said...

Tag! You're it!