Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Back at It

Back to school, back to school, to prove to dad I'm not a fool...

Well, here I am, back at good old Miami University. Well, actually I've been back for almost two weeks now...but let's face it. I'm not going to jump back into these sort of things while I'm still wishing I were back home enjoying Christmas. But alas, Christmas is over. And so is New Years. And so is Winter break. Therefore, I have decided to get back into the swing of things.

Of course, I can't completely forget to tell all about my wonderful Winter break though. So here it is in a nutshell.

1. IT WAS GREAT
2. IT WAS TOO SHORT
3. IT'S OVER NOW

So, as much as I enjoy writing (not sarcastic, I actually do) I'm afraid that right now I just don't have the way with words that I usually do when I write these things (ha ha). So I'll leave you with this thought until next time...

WELCOME BACK TO THE OUTSIDERS LOOK INTO MY RANDOM MIND! Please join me continually, as you please. Peace out!

Katherine

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

I always think of that song when I think about going back to school... such a good movie... they don't make 'em like they used to...

Katherine said...

That movie is only eleven years old. If you're going to make a comment that they don't make 'em like they used to you should at least refer to a movie that is twenty five years old. AT LEAST. Heehee.