Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Bear with me (corrected from Bare with me) Also, Jimmy Lingenfelter is mean.

Well...if you're a dedicated reader you can obviously see that I've been messing around with my blog. My original idea was to do a complete makeover for my blogsite, but things just aren't going my way...First I wanted to change the templete to something other than what's offered through the blogsite, but I couldn't get that to work...Then I tried to change my picture, and that was a semi failed attempt. Then I wanted to think of a new name, and I'm still toying around with options.

So for now this is what I'm stuck with...I'll probably try to change it soon or sometime in the future, but quite frankly I'm sick of messing around with this and trying to figure it out! Why do I have to be so computer illiterate?! Oh well...I'll just have to make do, and unfortunately so will you. If you're a true blogger you'll keep reading anyway, and if you're a true friend you'll give me some imput on what to do. Heehee.

Loving life,
Katherine

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

Ummmm... unless you're going for some sort of euphemism/pun, you should probably change the title of your entry to "Bear with me" instead of "Bare with me"... unless this entry was aimed t'wards John...

In that case, I sincerely apologize... but you should really put some sort of warning on that sort of entry.

Katherine said...

You just can't resist correcting other people's grammar, can you? You know what, I am darn good at English. My mom may not have been an English teacher so I may make mistakes from time to time, but that doesn't mean I want it rubbed in my face and posted so all I can see. You don't have such a good memory. Maybe I should publicly scrutinize you for not remembering things. How would you like it, hm?

By the way...that was in no way actual anger...but I was serious. :)