Tuesday, August 08, 2006

This blog has no title


Hello all! I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer, and if not then you had better start because it is almost over! Yes...it's true...summer is just about winding down to an end. I think I first realized this when I drove by the Perrysville Junior High and read the message on the marque, "Enjoy the rest of summer." If that isn't a kick in the face I don't know what is...They might as well have written "Hahaha, your precious summer vacation is almost over. Soon you will be trapped in the tortourous world of school and there's nothing you can do about it! Hahaha!"

So yeah...anyway...basically I've been up to just about nothing. I went back to Put-in-Bay last weekend with my cousins, Lauren and Twila. We've gone every summer since I was a freshman, so it was our fifth annual year. We drove around in a golf cart, I kicked butt in putt putt (believe it!), and did some other cool cousiny stuff. It was fun. Then we came back and these past two days I have been enjoying my free time because I'm only working two days this week...yeah...let's not get into that though...

Alright, so basically there is only one thing really worth blogging about right now, and that is...my new cell phone ringer! That's right folks! Some of you may remember that last November I bought Accidentally in Love by the Counting Crows as my new ringer and I absolutely love it! But last night a friend sent me a text message with a sound...and I saved that sound and now it's my new ringer! And what is it, you ask? Well, none other than the best nintendo theme ever! Donkey Kong! That's right! I now have the Donkey Kong theme as my ringer! You have my permission to be completely and utterly jealous. Heehee.

Well, that's about it. I shall try to write again before I head off to Oxford for yet another school year. Only three more left! (hopefully) Peace out!

Keep smiling :)
(And if you're not smiling, then you'd better start!)
Katherine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree 100%... enjoy the rest of your summer... because before you know it... you will be sittin' in some classroom gettin' stressed out and stuff... mmm... school...