Sunday, August 13, 2006

I love John Algire Shearer!

As some of you may know from my excitement this past week, my wonderful handsome boyfriend came home from college this weekend to see me. I was a bit worried at first because it started out as only an 80% chance that he was going to come home. But he did come home and let me just say that it was WONDERFUL!!!!

After five weeks of not seeing him as soon as he pulled into my driveway late Friday night I ran to him and gave him a big hug, practically knocking him over. Oh my goodness I missed hugging that kid. Followed by our Friday night reunion was the Wooster Farmer's Market early Saturday morning (for my work...), steaks with his family, some much needed down time, and another day with the Shearers. It was WONDERFUL!!!!


I calculated that the entire weekend I only spent twelve hours apart from John. Oh my goodness it was amazing. I had anticipated it for so long and now it has come and gone so quickly. And I can't wait to see him again...Well...actually....I can wait because once the thing you anticipat comes, it goes by extra fast, which isn't cool... But look on the bright side, at least now I only have to wait three weeks until I get to see him again! I really wish it would come up fast, but only if it would go extra slow once it comes. That would be just perfect.

Well...anyway...I'm really tired so I better go....but let me just say that...

I LOVE JOHN ALGIRE SHEARER!!!!

Keep smiling :)
And laughing of course...
Katherine

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) Katherine... you are amazing! Thank you for hangin' out with me. I had a great time, and I miss you. hey everybody... I LOVE KATHERINE MARIE LUNT!!!!

Marissa said...

get a room! you guys make me sick!

Katherine said...

Marissa, you're just jealous!

Jimmy said...

No, no... I'm pretty sure Marissa's right. And you'd better make sure it has thick walls, while you're at it.