Thursday, June 30, 2005

And I'm feeling good!

Let's see....so much has happened since my last entry. Well, not really, but I'd like to think so. I worked practically the entire weekend. No joke. And it was really rather fun because our bosses were in Michigan so it was Mike Carroll, and my cousins Twila and Sarah Henley closing together the entire weekend. It was fun, lol. And that made the weekend go by rather fast, which was a good thing because Brian went to Pennsylvania for the weekend. Therefore the faster the weekend, the sooner I got to see him again.

So Sunday after work I went to Sam's graduation party. That was cool because I actually got to see some people I haven't seen in who knows how long. (Actually, I know how long. Since school ended.) Then Sunday night I went to Brian's house and watched Star Wars Episode II. Which means, yes! I was finally ready to see Episode III! And it wasn't too late to see it in theaters! And Brian took me to see it Tuesday night! It was so awesome! Completely sad, but still awesome! I am so glad I started watching Star Wars because they are just awesome! Thanks Brian!

So today I thought I was working 4 to close, but as it turns out I was supposed to work 11 to close. Therefore, my mom woke me up this morning at 11. And she's like, "Katherine, don't you work at 11?" And so I jumped out of bed and ran to look at my schedule, and sure enough I was supposed to be at work. So I called down to let them know I'd be in as soon as possible. And I go get ready and ask my mom to throw my shorts in the dryer since they were still damp from the night before. And so she does, that was nice of her...only it was the wrong shorts, lol. So I'm running so late I have to wear my shorts that are still wet to work.

But I go to work, it's the slowest day ever, and we had next to no business. But I was in a surprisingly good mood. Which was nice, because I hate being in a bad mood. So, I came home and watched the last half of The Prince and Me with Julia Stiles...It wasn't too bad of a movie, but it had a horrible ending. Oh well. Then we went over receipts with my dad and it turns out I owe him $260, but I don't seem to care because 1.My savings account is at an alltime high, 2. It was worth the money because I bought some cute summer clothes with some of it, and 3. It turns out I made a mistake with my deposit slip at the bank, and I really have $45 more than I thought I did. So that was cool, and made me happy.

So after that Marissa and I went through this Low Carb menu book that my mom got and she had us mark all the recipes we liked and wanted to try. So we did, lol. And we had chosen all chicken foods, lol. But I suppose that's not that funny...unless you're Marissa and I...So moving on...Then Marissa and I got the urge to make zucchini bread. So, we did. At midnight. While watching Will Ferrell on Jay Leno. That was fun. Then I ate some zucchini muffins and here I am. And I'm actually tired, so I'm out of here.

Sweet dreams and goodnight.

Katherine

No comments: