Thursday, June 23, 2005

Just another blog

Well, it's been another week since I last updated. Last weekend was rather busy. I worked almost the entire weekend. But it was all good because I still got to hang out with Brian some. Sunday was Father's Day and I had to babysit my bosses' kids all day. They are a handful, but I don't mind babysitting because they are two little girls. Therefore, all we do all day is play the old games and stuff that I used to play with when I was little: Polly Pockets, My Little Ponies, the Cabbage Patch Game, the CareBear game, and all other sorts of things I used to do when I was little. So, it's like a trip down memory lane.

Monday was a fun day indeed. I went golfing for the first time ever! It was only my first time, so of course I was terribly horrible. But it was still fun. I also enjoyed watching Brian golf, and he swings wicked fast. Then I stayed at Brian's, watched the next Star Wars movie, and had dinner with his familiy. Tuesday I work all day at the pool, then came home, had a family dinner for the first time in a really long time, and then went on a family outing to the Dairy for some ice cream, lol. Then we played a family game, 20 Questions. My dad won, as usual. But I didn't come in last, yay!

During the game we heard one of the three kittens we have meowing outside the window. So we opened the window, Patrick reached out and pulled it in. Then Marissa went outside and got the other two. They are the most adorable grey kittens. Mine is the cutest because it's back two paws are white. So, Patrick, Marissa, and I were each holding one, and of course my mom got all sentimental and took a picture. She's really sad these days because she's losing all three of her children at once, instead of just one. Marissa and I are off to Miami, and Patrick is actually going to go to OSU in Columbus and live with my older brother Christian and his girlfriend. That should be interesting, lol.

Yesterday was a good day. I woke up and cleaned the house since my dad's sister, Aunt Jean, from Put-in-Bay came with her daughter, Tracy, and her two sons, Koveh and Nema, who live in California. My little cousins are so adorable. Their father is Iranian, so they have the most beautiful dark skin, dark hair, and gorgeous eyes with long eyelashes. And they are so freaking smart! Koveh is not even 5 yet and he can read really well. He reads Calvin and Hobes comic strips for fun. And not only can he read well, but he actually understands what he is reading. And Nema is just too cute. So Wednesday we all went to Broken Rocks to eat and then we came back here and chatted. It was really nice since I only get to see my cousins once a year if I'm lucky, since they live in California.

I'm beginning to really miss Put-in-Bay. I haven't been there since last summer. Usually we find the time to go up earlier during the summer, but we've all been so busy. I mean, I've been out of school almost a month already and I haven't been to P.I.B. yet. But luckily, our family is going up for the Fourth of July fireworks the first week in July. I can't wait.

Alright, well it's the middle of the day and I have yet another long weekend ahead of nothing but work. Hopefully the weekend goes by very fast so I can see Brian again, since he'll be gone all weekend. Oh well, maybe I should call up some girlfriends and go see a movie or something. I haven't really done much with many of my friends since school ended, and that really sucks. Especially since this is our last summer to hang out before we all go our separate ways. I think I just might cry...Oh well...got to enjoy it while I can.

That's all for now. It's G-ma's birthday so we're going to go up the hill and sing to her. Catch you all later. Peace out!

~Katherine

7 comments:

. said...

*yawn*

no wonder nobody reads your blog anymore...

Katherine said...

Yeah, Sugar Lips. And like your blog is anymore interesting than mine. "I miss my Buckeye Boys State Friends" or "I'm awesome at grilling!" How fascinating...no, not really. lol.

. said...

yup, thats why i get alot of ppl yellin at me when i dont update it... unlike you. lol.


my grandma saw your senior pic that said sugarlips on the back... she started laughing and now my WHOLE family keeps asking why you call me sugarlips.

Katherine said...

Hm, maybe I will keep at golfing. Just so I can beat you. It would be funny, lol. (But don't worry, even if I played golf every day for the rest of my life I could still never beat you.)

Jimmy said...

Okay, I'm sorry, but I just can't let this one go: "Hobes" is spelled with two bs, as in, "Jimmy is reading Calvin and Hobbes"

That is all.

:-D

Katherine said...

I never talk to you and all you do is read my blog. So you finally post a comment and you insult my spelling? lol. Thanks, Jim, lol.

. said...

good job jimmy, it was hard carrying the load of insults all by myself. teamwork, success, LHS!