Friday, June 17, 2005

Ode to Brian and some other stuff...

Let's see...so much has happened since I last posted....and I don't remember much of it, lol. I spent the week after graduation procrastinating, cleaning the house, and working on pictures and all that jazz for our graduation party.

The party went rather well if I do say so myself. It was probably 75% family, if not more, because well, we are the Henley's and practically related to half the town. A few friends from school came, not nearly as many as I invited....I guess they all just forgot or something....I just wish all of them wouldn't have told me they were coming and then not come...that sucked. Oh well though. But I really do appreciate everyone coming who did. It meant a lot to me. After the party people stuck around and we played the DVD Scene It game, awesome game. Then once almost all the family left Sam, Marissa, Brian, and I watched As Good As it Gets. That's a good movie, I like Jack Nicholson.

So Monday night my parents, Marissa, and I drove to Columbus because it's half way to Miami University, and we had freshmen orientation that Tuesday. So we stopped at my brother's house and then went to spend the night at my Aunt Susie and Uncle Dan's house. It was really nice just having girl talk with my aunt. We made popcorn, Brian texted me and made me smile, and then Marissa and I stayed up til 2 watching 13 Going on 30 (Which turned out being not such a good idea).

Tuesday morning we drove the rest of the way to Miami and we had a very long day. I mean, I'm talking like 4 boring speakers, 2 small group talks, and some corny games, lol. But I did have a good time because I just love Miami. Just the atmosphere makes me glad I chose it. So Tuesday night we had the student mixer from 9:30 to 11 where there was a dj and games and stuff. Marissa and I were going to go, but decided to skip out and just take a walk and chat. That was cool. Then I went back to the room and called Brian, and once again he made me smile.

Wednesday was also long considering I had already fallen asleep so many times the day before and it was a long 3 hours of scheduling for our classes. I am fairly happy with my schedule, they seem like interesting and fairly simple classes. I am mad though that my last class Friday ends at 5, which means whenever I come home I'm going to have to skip it so I can get home at a decent hour. After all, it is like a 3 1/2 hour drive and whatnot. So we went to the big Miami store and spent a lot of money. I got some nice Miami wear, yay! Then we drove home and it was really long...but we eventually made it.

Last night I went to Brian's house and we watched the first Star Wars movie. Only 5 more to go! I really liked the movie, even though it was hard to concentrate on anything other than Brian. :) I'd like to take this time to just say how awesome he is, and how much I love spending time with him. And I'm sure Brian is the only one that reads this anyway, lol.

Today I worked from 11:30 to 9:30...that was long..but not bad. I've had worse days at work..much much worse. And now I am home talking to Brian, so it's all good. I'll catch you all later. Peace out.

~Katherine

3 comments:

Katherine said...

lol, you're too cute.

. said...

omg,

i need some midol. here's some advice. Brian, get a room at Little Brown Inn.

No im not done yet. Katherine, but some Cyanide tablets. Drop them in a a large C02 tank. Shot all ventilation in the Room that brian got. while the two of you are in there, just keep throwing all your random corny comments back and forth to each other and turn on the C02.

or at least for the love of god stop!

Katherine said...

You're just jealous, Sugar Lips. :) Either that or desperately missing Saylor. Yeah, that's right. I said it. But you deserved it!