Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I knew it

I knew it would get harder to keep this thing updated over the summer. That's probably why it failed horribly when I first started it last summer. Oh well, I will try my best.

Let's see...so I graduated from high school yesterday. That's right, I am an LHS graduate....it's weird...At first people were asking me if I felt any different and I would say no, but now I think I am. I don't know, it just does feel sort of weird, like I accomplished something...like all those years of school finally paid off. And now I can just sit back and enjoy these next two months...yeah...only two months...I leave for college like mid August and that really sucks. It will be sad, especially for my mom. She's cried more than I have recently. Poor mom, losing her two daughters at once. Yeah, but I went to eleven graduation parties yesterday! Yeah, that is a lot, lol. Funny though, eleven parties and I didn't have any graduation cake. Oh well, I had some really good cheesecake at David, Susan, Christy, Laya, Jasmine, and Jimmy's party.

Well, I won't make this long. Summer has been cool so far. I'm finally starting to enjoy it because I actually have summer clothes to wear so I won't be so freaking hot. And even though I still don't have a tan, and probably won't ever this summer because I'm too lazy to lay out (or maybe too smart to waste time when I could be doing something more productive). But either way, I am white....that's just the way it is. I'm also finally starting to enjoy summer because I have someone to do stuff with all the time...well...when neither of us are working or when he's not playing golf, lol. So that will be cool.

Alrighty, well I have to wake up early tomorrow and work for 2 hours for the senior auction. That will be fun...not. Then I will spend the first half of my day going through pictures to use for my graduation party June 12th from 1-5 at my house. Come and stop by, lol. Yeah, anyone who comes to the party will be in shock. My dad has been working non-stop on the house and my mom has been cleaning like crazy. Well, you'll just have to come to the party to see for yourself.

Alright, catch you all later. Sweet dreams and goodnight.

~Katherine

No comments: