Friday, March 24, 2006

Fortune Frenzy

So Marissa and I were eating Stir Fry and egg rolls today for lunch, and debating whether or not to eat our Fortune cookies that came with the meal. At first we were thinking that it's just one little cookie, and it probably wouldn't matter much if we ate them. Technically, I don't know if you could even classify them as cookies, even though they're called Fortune cookies. I mean, let's face it, we all know that Animal Crackers aren't really crackers...

So after deciding not to eat our cookies (Yay for us!) I said that we should give them to Mallory. But Marissa said that she wanted her fortune. So I suggested that she break the cookie, take the fortune, then give the cookie to Mallory. And then she said that was a stupid idea, so she took her fortune and threw the cookie away. Geesh...selfish Marissa. :)

Then I decided that I wanted my fortune too, considering I've never been a big fan of the Fortune cookie itself. So I looked at my cookie and a thought struck me. I said to Marissa, "I wonder if you can get the fortune out without breaking the cookie." She said no way. So of course, I had to prove her wrong. So I came back to my dorm, got my tweezers, and tried to get that piece of paper out of that cookie.

I bet you're wondering if I got the fortune out or not. Well, I'm not going to tell you. I'm going to let you go crazy with curiosity. But I will leave you with a bit of advice. "Follow your honest beliefs to stay strong." Heehee. (Now what to do with this fortune-less cookie....) :) Peace out!

Katherine

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

Amen to that, sister.