Wednesday, November 09, 2005

It's About Time


So today I bought a membership (that was not so cheap) to the rec center so I could take as many exercise classes this year as I want. Now, you're probably thinking why in the world I would do such a thing when I haven't even been to the rec since one of the first weeks of school. Well, I decided it was time to start doing some physical activity (or I realized I was getting a bit chubbier). Therefore, today I did Cardio Blast!

And so now I'm going to try and take a class as often as possible because I really don't want to gain weight and I really don't think it's possible to avoid unless I actually workout. Which really sucks because I am seriously NOT the exercising type, which explains why I hate it so much. But oh well...sometimes I must make sacrifices for the greater cause...the sacrifice being my precioius time that I like to waste and the greater cause being my body.

After getting back from the rec I thought, "I am so not going to get my money's worth" because I usually don't stick with things that I don't like...ESPECIALLY exercising. But you know what! Not this time! I refuse to give up! I refuse to gain the freshman fifteen! I refuse to disappoint myself yet again! And I refuse to waste all that money I spent buying the stupid membership!

Peace out!

Katherine

3 comments:

Shelle said...

you go girl! that's the spirit! :P

. said...

you wont get your monies worth

Katherine said...

Oh I won't? Just you wait and see, Sugar Lips. You know, you should be nice to me because I make you banana bread AND buy tange-somethings off of you.