Thursday, November 17, 2005

You better come fast, Mr. Thanksgiving break!

I miss my girls from home! I can't wait to see everyone over Thanksgiving break! I miss staying up all night with everyone, not doing anything while Ashley talks on the phone, and we all make fun of her!
~Amy Dot

You know, after so long of being away from my lovely girls I can't stand it anymore! I miss the good old days when we'd get together the night before the government final to watch Napoleon Dynamite (Oh...and study). I miss the trips to Wal Mart when we'd follow guys to their house because they told us there was a party. I miss rolling in the freshly mowed grass. I miss making fun of Ashley for being so obsessed with boys. I miss Amy's devious look when she does something Amy-like. I miss Tiff's sweet smile and burnt cookie talks. I miss being able to talk to Beth in choir instead of listening to Dr. Z. I miss the silliness! I want my girls back! You better come fast, Mr. Thanksgiving break!

Katherine

2 comments:

. said...

Futile attempts to relive your past.

a great man once said:
"All Glory is Fleeting"

Katherine said...

What's the word I'm looking for...oh yeah! Jealous! You're just jealous that I don't miss you, Sugar Lips. :)