Monday, November 14, 2005

November

You know, the more I think about it the more I realize that November is one awesome month. And to prove that it is, in fact, just about the most awesome month there is here is my reasoning...

1. November's annual flower is the Chrysanthemum. Not only is Chrysanthemum the name of my favorite childhood books, but it is also my favorite flower and I've often thought of naming a daughter Chrsyanthemum. Yeah...crazy, I know.

2. I got my driver's license on November 13th, 2003. Wow...that means I've had my license for two years yesterday. Seems like just yesterday...

3. November weather is so beautiful. Early November the leaves are still falling and it's not too cold, yet not too hot. It's just about the perfect fall weather. Then by the end of November it's getting a little colder, getting ready for winter!

4. I have an Orlando Bloom wall calendar. Each month has a different picture of Orlando, and November is my favorite picture of him. He is looking at the camera with those beautiful brown eyes...so hot. (By the way, Elizabethtown is an awesome movie!)

5. Since my birthday is May 6th, November 6th is my half birthday. Whenever I get to November it is so hard for me to believe that it has actually been 6 months since I had a birthday. I mean...wow. Half a year ago I was celebrating my 18th birthday.

6. Around mid to late November is when you start to get in the Christmas mood. I mean, let's face it, Christmas is just about the best holiday ever. Obviously. And once it gets to November, that's when the Christmas countdown really begins. People start to shop for presents, Christmas commercials show on t.v., and some people even decorate that early!

7. Thanksgiving Day is in November. I love going to my grandma and grandpa's house and spending the entire day with my family. We stuff our faces with turky, stuffing, and all the yummy snacks and desserts, and play card games and board games until we're kicked out of the house.

If I think of anymore to add I certainly will, but I think those are good enough reasons to love November. Until next time, peace out!

Katherine

7 comments:

. said...

November sucks, April is way better.

Katherine said...

Just because your birthday is in April does not mean that it is better than November. Silly, Sugar Lips.

Jimmy said...

No, no, he's quite right.

. said...

see, and everyone knows that if I say its right, and JIMMY says its right, then its right.

Katherine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katherine said...

Let me see...who would I rather listen to between Sugar Lips and James...hm...I think I'd rather listen to the tooth fairy.

Anonymous said...

April is better. And if you think otherwise, you're going to have to reimburse me the money you recieved for your teeth... or you're going to have to give me more teeth.