Monday, October 30, 2006

Random

It is such a BEAUTIFUL fall day today! I didn't even need a jacket and the wind was blowing the perfect amount, enough to blow my hair, but not make it all crazy and messy. You can actually hear the leaves falling off the trees, and while you're walking they float around like that plastic bag in the movie American Beauty. It's like it was raining leaves! One came and landed in my hair. It made me smile.

I feel sorry for people with ADD or ADHD that look at MySpace because those MySpace pages look so freaking busy and confusing! (I hate MySpace)

I got a 37 out of 50 on my Physical Science exam, which is basically how bad I usually do...but still...there was that little optimistic part of me that hoped maybe this one time I actually did better...

Marissa and I were very discouraged when we realized that there have only been ten weekends since we've been away at school. We've spend six of them at home, and only four actually here on campus. But we won't be going home until Thanksgiving so it will even out by the end of the semester. Time is going by so freaking slow!

I have not eaten sweets in about two weeks. Marissa and I have a bet going. Whoever eats sweets first has to pay for the other one's cheesecake when we reward ourselves at the end. I can't wait! Yummy! You can buy me White chocolate chocolate mousse cheesecake, Marissa. Heehee.

I have to write a short story by a week from tomorrow. I am screwed...

Marissa and I had a debate about what we did last Thanksgiving break. I have three forms of proof that we went to see the movie Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire with Amy, Ashley, and we met with Scott, Matt, JK, and his friend, but Marissa claims that she went to Scott's to see Matt. We might have concluded that we got home Monday night instead of Tuesday, but it's still debatable.

It makes me happy when people comment on my blog. Thanks so much!

There was a toy car in my box of Frosted Flakes cereal...anyone want it?

I have to go to the restroom...

I am back now.

We're getting a kitty! We finally talked my parents into it! Yay! Sorry Anna...I still love you.

Marissa just said "God, I love country" very sarcastically because Keith Urban is playing on my mix list. lol. She's so funny sometimes...

I have listened to about 200 of the 2,000 plus songs on my list. This is going to take a while to actually listen to all of them...

Desperate Housewives was on last night. Does anyone else think that the chick who was warning Bree about her new husband really teamed up with her friend and Bree's new husband's ex wife to make it look like he killed her when really the chick killed Monique, her husband's mistress, and tried to make it appear that it was Alma so that she could get out of her marriage?! Anyone?! No?

I have homework to do. Darn it. I better get started.

That was random...oh well...

Peace out! :)

Katherine

3 comments:

Marissa said...

Yes it is a BEAUTIFUL DAY!! It makes me want to go for a run.

If you have ADD or ADHD whether you look at myspace or facebook it's all the same. Not that I like myspace though or anything because I don't.

Yeah..who cares..let's see how much you'd be freaking out if you got a 29-50..thought so..

I want to go home this weekend!! but we can't. : (

B.S. You know I can hold out just as long as you...so pretty much we will both be buying our own cheesecakes because we will both loose on Thanksgiving Day.

You're Short stories should be called Long stories..ha ha ha..I'm a dork...

I am 100% positive that I went to Scott's house to see him and Matt the minute we got home for Thanksgiving Break last year..so..since you have so much proof about us going to see Harry Potter on Tuesday night it is clear that we got home Wed. night. So, we are both right. loser!

You're welcome!

No thank you..

LIAR!!!

But this kitty is still on trial run..and mom said that Anna can come back inside if we potty train him again.. PROJECT!! :)

Hell a yes I'm funny!!! pretty much all the time

Half of your music is crap! because Country doesn't count as real music..or Journey..yep I said it..

NO!!! You are totally wrong!! Stupid assumption..if that were true than the neighbor wouldn't be spending all that time bothering Bree

You are totally not doing your homework right now..

Get over the whole rainbow thing..jeesh!!

I love you...

Marissa said...

aftur re-reading my comment i have notised that i made too mistakes.. i am sorrie four this and wil not make the same mistake agian.

. said...

marissa... i think you were smoking rocks when you wrote that first reply...