Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Just thinking...

And now for a fit of randomness brought to you by yours truly...

  • How do Miami University girls run miles and then still look cute? After I run I look like I have major sun burn on my face. Red face + red hair = Don't look at me until I cool down!
  • Denise Richards had snow shipped into L.A. during 80 degree weather for her daughter's birthday. You've GOT to be kidding me! That's like something from off t.v....like Full House! (Seriously, it happened...) Come on! Do something beneficial with all your money, Denise!
  • Summer is probably my least favorite season...yet I'm REALLY looking forward to it this year! And since I'll be studying abroad in London next semester (yeah, that's right!) then I'll have 4 1/2 months of summer. Woo hoo!
  • I just saw the movie trailer for Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End on t.v.! And I searched all over the internet and couldn't find it :( Oh well...May 25th! Yes!
  • I'm really mad that they cancelled the show Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. It was really cool! AND it had Matthew Perry! I want to cry...
  • This Anna Nicole Smith death has really dragged on and on...I'm sorry she's dead...but seriously...let her rest in peace.
  • My friend, Bri Lipian (Bri Hansen from High School) is having a baby girl! I'm SO incredibly happy for her!
  • My boss wants me to work the Shaker Heights market in Cleveland this summer. CLEVELAND? Seriously? That means I'd have to wake up REALLY early on Saturday mornings, drive to Wooster to get the bread, drive to Cleveland to sell the bread, and then drive back to Wooster. That would be crazy...especially since I wouldn't have any company this time...yeah...I'll probably do it anyway...
  • If I were a celebrity I would totally be on the show Dancing with the stars
  • I tried on my bridesmaid dress for Christian and Kate's wedding. It's pretty and I'm SO pumped!
  • Why can you only save 15 text messages on your phone? Come on! You can save lots of voice messages why not have more space for texts? (I probably have close to 15 voice messages saved...)
  • My horoscope in this magazine says: "A romantic puzzle will be solved this week when you ask the right question." Hm...I think the real puzzle is who do I ask the question to?

Alright, well of course I have tons of school work to do...I just couldn't resist the urge to procrastinate as usual...

Peace out!

Katherine

5 comments:

Marissa said...

I LOVE when you write a new post bc it gives me something to do besides this bibliography and abstract that I've been putting off since the beginning of spring break. Kill me now...sigh.. but yes..I too have a 4 1/2 long summer and CAN NOT WAIT!!!!! Let's go shopping for suits! Let's take a road trip!! Let's get tan!! Let's spend so so so much time with our friends and screw boys! Who needs them?! Not us!! (except for maybe Josh, Will, and Brandon) We are young, we are hot, and we are going to live up being single in the summer! Okay, I'm done. Back to hw.

Anonymous said...

Marissa,

When I first read your comment I was a little worried. This line through me off gaurd, "Let's spend so so so much time with our friends and screw boys!" Then I read this line, "Who needs them?!" Then I understood the first much more clearly! :)

Katherine said...

Hahaha. Josh, you're so funny.

Marissa said...

haha...woah..that is a bad mix up. my bad. haha

Shelle said...

man, those runner chicks at MU really must be pretty amazing. i've been running cross-country for 8 years now and i STILL get all red in the face [that lasts long after i'm finished]! all i know is that some people, no matter how great of shape they're in, still manage to look like a ripe tomato after exerting themselves :-P. at least people like us know that our circulatory systems are working lol!

... unfortunatly, now i must get to work as well lol ...

enjoy this beautiful day! :-D