Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Battle of the Bangs

So as all of you should know (if you've seen me in the last 9 months) last summer I decided to go for it, and get bangs. They were a little hard to get used to at first, but now that I pretty much have them under control, they've sort of grown on me. Amy Dot said that now whenever she pictures me she always pictures me with bangs, as if I always had them. Britt Brat has liked them from the very beginning (even though at first they made me look really young). So the feedback has mostly been positive...but recently another one of my friends said that I should "lose the bangs." So now I'm beginning to second guess the whole bang situation (especially since summer is almost here and it gets freaking hot with these things over my face...).

So the question is...do I keep the bangs for a little while longer or should I let them grow out? And I expect everyone who reads this silly thing to respond! And if you don't respond on her then tell me in person or on the phone or through a text message or facebook or myspace or send an owl. Just let me know! :)


































There are your comparisons. Now be my friends and let me know what you think :)
Katherine

8 comments:

Marissa said...

i say keep the bangs. they make you look older and stand out more. plus, they make us look different. haha. :) plus, i picture you with bangs now too..even though i see you everyday...

Anonymous said...

I like bangs in pics numbers 2,3,4,& 5. I like your hair in number 2 the best, but then again I like the movie "Teen Witch" :)

Josh

Anonymous said...

I think you look best in picture four. I'm going to be honest...nothing against your forehead or anything, but you should have it covered. I say keep the bangs and kind of mess'em up a little...not a lot...a little.

-Seth

Marissa said...

which picture is number 1,2,3,4, and 5?? I don't see any numbers. But if 4 is the one with the bangs and your hair straight and down than I like that the best too! and if number 2 is the one right above that than it does resemble the girls' hair in "Teen Witch" and that is a SWEET movie!! :)

Marissa said...

*forehead* oops

Anonymous said...

I like the bangs/do in the middle picture on the right best... In the pictures without bangs you look so much like Marissa - bet that will be reason enough for you to keep them (lol....)

Anonymous said...

Mom votes for bangs! I had no bangs when I met dad but can't remember when I got brave and cut them. Actually always had bangs when young cause self-conscience of big forehead. I think they soften our look. I agree with dad -you REALLY look like Marissa in pic on bottom left. Of course we only have beautiful children. :-D Never saw Teen Witch Marissa and Josh so can't make that comparison. I'll take your word for it!

Katherine said...

I think I'll keep the bangs for a little while longer...at least it makes me look different from Marissa. lol.