Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Sunset vs. Sunrise

How city are you?
[x] I've been to Starbucks more than once in my life (Yet I don't drink coffee...)
[ ] I link arms whenever I walk with someone
[x] I shop at AE, A&F, or HCO (Just AE)
[ ] I own 2 or more polo shirts
[ ] I will never be caught without my cell phone
[x]I straighten or blow dry my hair on a daily basis
TOTAL: 3

[ ] I wear flipflops no matter what the weather
[ ] I own an oversized pair of sunglasses
[ ] I own 1 or more pairs of ripped jeans/skirt
[x] I layer my shirts
TOTAL: 1

[x] When I'm not drinking starbucks I prefer water
[ ] I get annoyed with tom-boys
[ ] I own an oversized bag or purse
[ ] I have seen every episode of Laguna Beach
[ ] My new addiction is 8th & Ocean or the Hills
[x] I say "lol" in every sentence of every online conversation (well...almost every. lol.)
TOTAL: 2

[ ] I wear large necklaces
[ ] I own an iPod/mp3 player
[x] The internet (That is NOT just a city thing!)
[x] one of the sports I play/played is Football,Baseball,Basketbal,Cheerleading
[x] have more than 1 IM screen name
TOTAL: 3

[ ] I have said "lol" "or down load on me" in a real conversation
[x] I love shopping
[ ] I shop whenever I have a chance
[ ] I own a bathing suit that cost 100 dollars or more
TOTAL: 1

Add x's and multiply by 3..................Total: 30%

How country are you?
have you...
[x] ridden a horse
[ ] owned a horse (I wish!)
[ ] owned land
[ ] been 4wheelin
[ ] said "ain't"
[ ] been cow-tipping
[ ] been deer hunting
[x] been swimming in a lake..
[ ] caught a fish
[ ] seen a deer get skinned
[ ]skinned a fish
[ ] gone muddin (I want to...)
Total: 2

You ...
[ ] have worked on a ranch or on land
[ ] have lived in a house in the middle of nowhere
[ ] have eaten duck
[x] have went swimming in a river
[x] driven or have owned a truck
[ ] own a rebel flag
[x] like to fish (I don't dislike it...)
[ ] have a funny accent...
[ ] have a pair of cowboy boots (I so want a pair though!)
[x] own/owned a cowboy hat
[ ] own/have owned a big dog
[ ] sometimes say "y'all"
[ ] have gotten made fun of for sayin "y'all"
[x] know almost every country song (Not EVERY song...but a lot...)
Total:5

You also...
[ ] have dipped/dip snuff
[x] go to church on sunday
[ ] owned/own a bird/dog
[ ] have riddin a horse to somewhere in town
[ ] have gone on a field trip to a farm/ranch
[x] have eaten deer meat
[ ] have shot a gun
[ ] own a gun
[x] park your vehicles in the yard
Total: 3

You...
[ ] have gone shopping...for a gun
[ ] get the kid(s) in your family a toy gun for christmas
[x] wear long sleeves even in the summer
[x] know what stirrups are
[x] have fed the deer
[ ] had dog named Bociefus
Total: 3

Add x's and multiply by 3...........Total: 39%

This sucks...I don't belong in the city OR the country....Oh well.

Katherine

1 comment:

Marissa said...

wow...I guess that means you belong nowhere. you'll just have to float around. or maybe you aren't suited for city or town..maybe you are more of a suburb girl, or something like that. haha.