Saturday, April 21, 2007

And So It Goes

So it's a Saturday night and I'm sitting here alone in the dark listening to Billy Joel and Jim Croce slow songs. Marissa is at a formal with a friend that asked her to go. She looked so pretty. My sister is gorgeous. So I basically wasted the whole day doing nothing, but that's alright. I don't have TOO much to do this weekend...just write a speech basically. It's a refutational speech. I have to argue that it's alright to eat a grape from the fruit aisle in a grocery store without buying the grapes. It shouldn't be too hard to argue...I mean, everyne does it. At least once! Even if you claim you haven't...

There is something wrong with the "o" key on my keyboard. I have to press it really hard to work...this happened with my "n" key a while back...it started working again. Hopefully the "o" key starts working again too. This laptop isn't even two years old yet. I got it the summer before I came to college. Wow...I graduated high school almost two years ago...that is crazy. I can't believe that in two weeks I'll be half way done with college...well, actually, I'll probably have to do an extra semester since I'm studying abroad. But thankfully, the extra semester will only be student teaching and I'll be able to do a walk through graduation in June of 2009. Then hopefully I can live at home and student teach somewhere around Loudonville. That would be sweet.

I'm a little sad right now. Not because I'm alone on a Saturday night or because I'm in a weird mood that resorts me to listening to only depressing songs that remind me I'm single and lonely. lol. I'm sad because I was listening to my saved voice messages on my phone just a couple of minutes ago (I have 13 saved) and realized that my favorite message was deleted. It only saves them for 23 days or some random number like that so if I don't go re-save my messages every so often then it deletes them. So it deleted my message and I am VERY sad about it. It was the message from the night before my last day of high school. It's a voice message of Marissa, Amy, Tiffani, and I singing "Build Me Up Buttercup." It's a long story...some of you might remember it. But now I'm very sad because that was my "pick me up" voice message. Whenever I was feeling sad or lonely or stressed or if I missed the girls all I had to do was listen to that message and everything would be alright. Now I don't know what I'm going to do...

That's life I guess :/

Katherine

P.S. Brian and Will are both cute blondes. Sorry for the misunderstanding from the previous post.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

random thing about the "o" key.

I'm so sad about that same voice message being deleted from my phone too. Stupid phone! now all I have in my voice mail are ranom Matt messages apologizing from when he was a complete ass over the summer. so not as cool as the Build Me Up Buttercup song...

so sad.

i do have a few good ones left though..done that make me smile as much. :(

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only weird one who saves good voice messages! Shanon's mom thought I was strange for keeping funny voice messages. So I am somewhat normal. What a relief...