Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I love tag!

I was just about to try and think of an interesting topic for my next blog entry when I got the sudden urge to visit my cousin, Tyrus' blog. And what do you know! I had been tagged! So here's how it works. I answer the questions, then tag three more blog users and the game continues.

LISTS OF 3

Three books I can read over and over:
1.) Any of the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
2.) The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
3.) The Conte of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas

Three places I've lived:
1.) Columbus, Ohio
2.) Loudonville, Ohio
3.) Oxford, Ohio

Three TV shows I love:
1.) Saved by the Bell
2.) Grey's Anatomy
3.) One Tree Hill

Three highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of:
1.) Lost
2.) Commander in Chief
3.) My Name is Earl

Three places I've vacationed:
1.) Disney World
2.) Chicago, IL
3.) Washington D.C.

Three of my favorite dishes:
1.) Mom's meatloaf and potatoes
2.) Southwest Cesear Salad from Broken Rocks
3.) Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner at Grandpa and Grandma Henleys

Three sites I visit daily:
1.)
www.google.com
2.)
www.imdb.com
3.)
www.facebook.com

Three places I would rather be right now:
1.) At home in Loudonville!
2.) In Put-in-Bay relaxing at the cabin
3.) With this guy I know... :)

Three bloggers I am tagging:
1.)
The Life and Times of Krazy Kenneth!
2.) The BLOG OF JIMMY
3.) Chad: Just livin' the dream

Enjoy, you crazy bloggers!

Katherine

4 comments:

. said...

Who says i have to put up with this crap? besides... i cant remember peoples blogs..... can we count xangas?

Katherine said...

Xangas are evil...however...if you cannot think of three other people with blogs then I suppose you could use people with xangas....

Anonymous said...

Kenny..you are the one that told me Xanga's suck...so why would you want to count your xanga one instead of blog?

. said...

no no no marissa,

not my xanga. YOUR XANGA. lol. i tagged you, HAHA!