Saturday, October 01, 2005

Seven Years of Bad luck, please!

First of all, I would like to comment that I have given my blog a makeover! Yes, that's right! Not only have I changed the background, I have also updated my profile! I am awesome!

Thursday night I went to my corridoor's broomball game. It was interesting to say the least. I wore my T-shirt that we had made to support the girls. Our team is called The Lovelies...Aw, precioius...We're going to have a corridoor picture taken sometime soon, and we voted on the picture theme...Theme ideas such as, fall colors, dress up, hawaiian, even "the morning after." Girls thought that was cute..."Oh, we'll have our hair all messed up and we'll be wearing the clothes from the night before..." Oh my...what an idea...But alas, the chosen theme (which did not get my vote) is "Typical Miami Girls." We will be wearing shirts with popped collars, jean skirts, sunglasses...you get the idea...sigh...

So I am sitting at my computer desk, because that's where I usually always am...and I hear a noise coming from our door. I glance over and see that the tape holding up our full lenth mirror has popped off. I realize the mirror is going to fall and act quickly. In slow motion, the mirror begins to fall and I jump from my chair and dive across the room to save the mirror from breaking. I get there just in the nick of time to save the mirror, breaking two nails in the process. Now, I know what you're thinking, "Boo hoo, girl broke a nail." It's totally not like that. I'm talking about nail ripping down past farther than I can cut my nail to. Yeah, that sucks...I would have rather taken the seven years of bad luck.

Once again, the weekend is upon me. As usual, I am doing exactly what I love to do...waste time...it's just so easy to do...Yesterday Marissa and I saw The Corpse Bride at the little old Princess Theatre uptown. I must admit that I almost fell asleep once, but I was rather tired...It was a good movie, but not Tim Burton's best. I did love the piano music in the movie though, very pretty. On our way back to our rooms we stopped to get some hot chocolate at this very cute coffee shop. I have definitely had better hot chocolate, but the coffee shop was cool. It had a counter around the windows and seats so you can face outside and watch people pass. It's a lot of fun, people can be funny to watch sometimes.

I just woke up from a short nap that ended up being an hour and half long...not so short...And I realize that I have held off from doing my homework long enough. So here I go to embark on this never ending aspect of college life...Peace out!

Katherine

2 comments:

. said...

finally you quit copying my background. lol. And nice shortened profile... but still a bit long. It seems to me all you do is complain!


"So i won the lottery.... 67 million dollars! But the government took $2000 for taxes :(. im gonna cry. i was looking forward to that extra $2000."

suck it up crybaby. lol. cya at the fair.

Katherine said...

Um, hello. I made my profile before you, therefore, you were copying me. Duh. I do not complain! You're a liar, Sugar Lips. See you at the fair!